Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Fall of Fall

Some people think the colors of fall are fading and not as pretty. I don't know about you but after living in Texas for five years with no changing of color, I'm happy. The only orange and red was University of Texas and Texas A&M. Here are two pictures that I took last week. They are one of the few to escape accidental deletion. The hills look so big but I'm starting to get used to them. Just think of the sledding possibilities.

4 comments:

Becky said...

welcome back Hunter - we've missed your Star. Looking forward to more of your deep thoughts. Love, Aunt Becky

Jo Jo said...

Thank you! You will always be remembered for being the first commenter on my blog. Hunter

CubSctAnn said...

The S-Star is BACH!! ~ oh I mean BACK... Welcome Bach Bubbles!!! guess who's coming to turkey dinner?

shirlgirl said...

The pictures are beautiful--especially the one with the moon overhead. Great shot. Glad you are back--missed receiving the Star. Love, Aunt Shirley